TonyBet Review: Ratings in New Zealand
Not sure if TonyBet is a good platform? In this TonyBet review, we will cover various topics like safety, bonuses, gaming options, customer support, and more. Read on to learn more!
Comments from Bettors
As someone who gambles to relax, I love how TonyBet values loyalty. I’ve gotten so much out of the VIP programmes and their other promotions since I registered!
TonyBet is definitely the best site for me. They’ve got so many live casino rooms all the time, which I love because I work shifts.
Not a pro gambler, but I couldn’t believe how much there’s still left for me to enjoy. The casino games are so much fun. I thought it would all just be slots, but there’s so much more to it.
Is TonyBet Safe?
Like with every reputable site, some unscrupulous individuals want to try to attack this platform by spreading rumours online that it is a scam. But the TonyBet ratings speak loudly for the safety of the platform. Rest assured that no one associated with the brand is trying to run a TonyBet scam.
With over two decades of operating as an online casino, there are many ways that you can verify its legitimacy. To assess the evidence for yourself, sites like trustpilot.com and askgamblers.com can provide insights into users’ experiences and grievances and establish how TonyBet’s customer support responds to them.
Information On The TonyBet Owner
A Swedish company that rules more than 20 gambling brands, is the present owner of TonyBet. Meanwhile, Victor Troicin is the current TonyBet CEO, who has helped to manage and build on the organisation’s success.
TonyBet Licence Information
TonyBet is entirely legal. This claim is backed up by the Estonian Tax and Customs Board which has been regulating it since 2011. Today, the casino has four licences issued by this authority, all of which are valid as of writing. If you want to see them, go to the official site of the customs board, and verify the licence numbers HKL000243, HKL000098, HKT000016, and HKT000015.
TonyBet Forum Discussions: What Are The Advantages Of Choosing TonyBet?
Boasting every feature that matters to players when they’re placing a wager, TonyBet continues to raise the standard for operators around the world through the following features:
- User-Centric Services. From what we’ve observed in an average betting forum, the general agreement is that there will always be some bad accompanying the good. But from the competitive odds to the accessible support, it’s evident that TonyBet was built with the users in mind.
- Powerful Mobile App. TonyBet has committed to keeping up with the times, a reason they have taken a market stronghold in the last two decades. Through its mobile app, you’ll be able to select, monitor, place, and claim winnings on your bets with just a few taps.
- Variety of Gaming Options. Did you know that, in total, there are nearly 7,000 places in the app where you can place a bet? And from our experience, every game brings a new venture instead of just a generic iteration of other games.
Most importantly, you know that you’re always safe with TonyBet. The platform has a sophisticated security system to protect its clients from any type of vulnerability. Hence, you can put all your energy into enjoying your time on their site without worries.
A Complete List Of TonyBet Legit Bonuses
As you will observe from the promotions that they’re currently running, they heavily reward players who continue to use their platform for gaming. That’s why the reviews for the promotions are so great: they’re all effortless and straightforward to claim.
- First Deposit Bonus 100% of your first deposit amount or a maximum of 150 NZD. Select sports welcome bonus during the registration.
- Forecast As – much as 1,700 NZD in free bets. Make a cumulative deposit of 35 NZD within five days, then place your wager.
- Bettors Tournament. Rise up the ranks in the leaderboard by placing bets. Your rank will determine your prize up to 2,250 NZD in free bets.
- Sports VIP Programme. Bet to earn points and upgrade your VIP level to get as much as 250,000 CP to be exchanged for free bets.
- First Deposit Bonus 100% of your deposit (up to 200 NZD limit) and 120 Cowboy Gold free spins. Select the casino welcome bonus when you’re registering for an account.
- Casino VIP Programme. Place bets to increase your VIP level to get 170,000 NZD top prize.
- Second Deposit. Use the bonus code TONY50 when you make your second deposit and recieve 50% of your second deposit (up to 150 NZD limit) and 50 free spins.
- Friday Reload. Use the bonus code RELOAD on Friday when you deposit cash into your account. Get 50% of your deposit (up to 150 NZD) and 50 Big Bass Bonanza free spins.
- Battle for Treasures. Earn points (1 EUR wagered is equal to one point) to rise up the leaderboard. Win as much as 500 EUR daily or 15,000 EUR monthly.
TonyBet Legal Sign Up Process And Login
If you want to be able to log in with TonyBet, the first thing you have to do is create an account with them. And to avoid hassles later on, we’re presenting an extended version of the process. First off, go to the official site. Then, follow these steps:
- Sign Up. Look for the orange button that says “Sign Up” at the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select a Welcome Bonus. Once you click the button, you’ll have the option to choose between the sports and casino welcome bonuses. If you’re unsure which you should go for, check out their promotions page to see more details about these and other offers.
- Give All Required Information. They’ve divided this into a three-step process, but all you have to do is give out your email, name, a selected password for logins, birthdate, address, sex, and phone number.
- Verify Your Identity. By this point, you’re already done with your registration. However, we strongly suggest proceeding with providing proof of identity and address to avoid potential hassles later on. They’ve listed acceptable documents for each, but if you want to know if a certain document will be all right to use, it’s better to ask their customer support team.
Awesome, you made it! Because you now have an account, you only need to remember your email address and password the next time you log in.
The TonyBet New Zealand Mobile App
These advantages and bonuses aren’t limited to just the web browser because, thanks to the mobile app, you can take the fun of betting anywhere you go. Therefore, all the features that you get to enjoy on the web, you can experience on mobile as well. All you need is your account.
This is available for iOS and Android devices. Just scan the QR code to access the download link and instructions. TonyBet recommends allowing unknown installations from your mobile browser to proceed. Still, you can enable it only once when installing it.
Top Sports Betting Options At TonyBet For Kiwi Players
With sports betting with TonyBet, there are so many more ways to make an already exciting game even more thrilling. For each game, they offer a lot of variety in terms of betting on a predicted outcome.
Sports Markets And Bet Types
From the more traditional sports like soccer and basketball to the Oceania-specific ones like Aussie rules football, you’ll find practically every sport here. But as they only display sports with at least one game lined up, the options you see may change from time to time.
Among others, you’ll encounter these types of bets as you explore:
- Odd/Even Bet. From the name itself, you’re betting on whether the final total score will be odd/even.
- Over/Under Bets. In cases where a certain player has a clear advantage, some gamblers find it more exciting to wager on whether the total score will exceed a certain amount.
- Outright Bets. This is the good, old bet on which player or team will win the match or even the entire tournament.
- Handicap Bets. Not only are you betting that a team will win, but you’re also betting that they’ll win by at least a certain number of points.
- Correct Score. It’s usually applicable to matches held in sets when bettors try to predict the correct score.
Live Betting Options
In this section, you can find bet types similar to those for pre-game wagers. This means that if you’ve ever tried betting in advance before, you shouldn’t have any issues trying this one out.
But if you want to be kept on the edge of your seat, go with live games. The odds change as the game progresses, adding another element of suspense to the game.
TonyBet Casino Review: Is It Worth Trying Out?
The short answer is yes. What we love a lot about TonyBet is that it has gaming options even for those unwilling to risk much money. They understand that a huge segment of their market sees casinos as cheap entertainment. Threads on forums like Reddit mainly focus the discussion on the earning potential of playing.
But this isn’t how we’re going to approach the subject in this TonyBet online casino review. Instead, we’ll elaborate on the experience itself as you explore the multitude of options TonyBet has prepared for its clientele.
There are more than 3,500 games within the selection, each of which brings something unique. The gameplay and themes bring a fresh take to all the games featured.
TonyBet also updates this regularly, so check out the New section for the latest releases. In terms of graphics and even sound effects, the gaming providers did an excellent job of keeping things lively and upbeat.
Live Dealer Games
After being left wanting more by other operators in terms of variety in this area, TonyBet offers a pleasant surprise. With live games managed by reputable gaming providers like Lucky Streak and BGaming, you’ll feel as close to a real casino as you can get.
The first thing that caught our attention was our favourite casino games. As devoted fans of the classics, we’re happy to see so many rooms for blackjack, craps, and roulette. Even though there’s not a lot in our account, we were able to find a room with a small enough minimum bet.
All in all, there are about 350 rooms you can join to watch or play. You’d love this option if you prefer to get a feel of how the game goes before betting. For example, a person who has no idea what three-card poker is can watch the games first to figure out the rules.
TonyBet Safe Banking Deposit And Withdrawal Methods
Bettors can fund their accounts through various banking options, which are accessible once players log in. Some information is drawn from the site’s categorisation of their payment methods as either card, crypto, or digital wallet.
- Debit and Credit Cards
- Neteller, Rapidtransfer, and Skrill
- Paysafecard, Astropay, Jeton, MuchBetter, EcoPayz, and Neosurf Voucher
Unfortunately, many gamblers don’t know how close they are to falling into addiction until it’s too late. That’s why instead of waiting for someone to ask gamblers how they’re doing, TonyBet gives them back the power by bringing the resources closer to them.
There’s a page on their site dedicated to information about self-assessment and general tips to avoid gambling problems. It’s a great place to build awareness. But to help players connect to specialised resources, they also include links to Gambling Therapy, Hasartmängusõltuvuse Nõustamiskeskus, MTÜ Eesti Hasartmängusõltlaste Ühing, and GamCare.
After self-assessment, one of the things you can try is to limit yourself. By connecting with TonyBet’s support, you can set account limits on withdrawals and losses. However, if you feel that you’re not gaming responsibly anymore, one of your options is the total removal of access. The Estonian Gambling Authority has a list of users that can’t use their accounts with Estonian operators. You can get registered there either temporarily or permanently.
Customer Support For TonyBet Complaints
If you’re unhappy with any part of the service they’re providing to you, their representatives are best suited to address your concerns. You can get to them through the following channels:
- Email. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line relevant to your issue and a detailed account of your concern.
- Form. You can find this on their contacts page. Simply provide your email address, name, and message so that someone from their team can help you out.
- Live Chat. At the bottom right of your web browser, click the chat button to connect to an available live representative.
Their customer support team also responds to review sites like Trustpilot. However, users usually reserve this option if they feel that the customer support team isn’t adequately responding to their issues.
General Info About TonyBet
|Regulated by:||Estonian Gaming Authority, United Kingdom Gambling Commission|
|Betting Types:||Single bets, Multi bets/Parlay bets, Over/Under bets, Correct score bets, First goal bets|
|Sports Markets:||Football (Soccer), Cricket, Golf, Tennis, Table tennis, Basketball, Ice hockey, American football, Rugby, and much more|
|Casino Games:||Classic and video slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, video poker, and more|
|Deposits/Withdrawals:||Visa, Masterscard, Bank transfers, InstaDebit, Jeton Wallet, Perfect Money, Epay, Payeer Neosurf, Neteller, Paysafecard, Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Litecoin|
|Live Chat Support:||Online 24/7|
|Responsible Gaming:||Self-assessment and self-limitation|
|Mobile App:||For iOS/Android users|
Commonly Asked Questions
Which Company Owns TonyBet?
A Sweden-based company that owns more than 20 online gambling brands, has owned TonyBet since 2016.
Is TonyBet Legit?
Yes, TonyBet is a licensed bookmaker with a sizable following in New Zealand and other parts of the world.
Is The TonyBet Website Safe?
Definitely, it is. TonyBet invests heavily in securing its website, mainly because its clients store a lot of sensitive information there.